Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vietnam Veteran receives retroactive PTSD benefits

“It’s unfair to make a man who has sacrificed for his country go through decades of fighting through the bureaucratic red tape,” he said.


Vietnam Veteran receives retroactive PTSD benefits

CHESTER – Edward Kehoe, a local Vietnam Veteran, received retroactive disability benefits for injuries he received from Agent Orange during the Vietnam War.

Kehoe, of Chester, served in Vietnam from 1966 until 1971 and during his service was awarded the Bronze Star among other honors. Exposure to Agent Orange, an herbicide contaminant used in the war, the loss of friends and heavy combat, left Kehoe with post traumatic stress disorder. The disorder hindered his transition back to civilian life

read more here

Vietnam Veteran receives retroactive PTSD benefits

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so glad I found yοur blog page, I really found yоu bу
    mіstake, while I was brοwsіng on Digg for something else,
    Regаrdlesѕ I am heгe now and ωould just liκe to
    say many thankѕ for а tremendouѕ post and a all round enjoyable blog (І also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Also visit my web-site: va ptsd compensation rates 2010

    ReplyDelete

If it is not helpful, do not be hurtful. Spam removed so do not try putting up free ad.